Stylish Decorations for Classy Bathrooms
Decorating the bathroom doesn’t leave you too many options because you can’t fill it with useful trinkets that will make the space look cluttered. Since you want to maintain the functionality of the bathroom while enhancing its design, we suggest that you opt for some stylish decorations that will make your bathroom a classy one.
- Although the bathroom is a moist environment with plenty of water and steam, you can still opt for a stylish wallpaper on any wall you like, even the one near the tub. This is possible thanks to the water resistant wallpaper that can be applied in any room, regardless the level of moisture. This wallpaper doesn’t get wet and it doesn’t peel off when getting into contact with moisture. It allows you to turn your bathroom into an elegant and classy place.
- Every bathroom must have accessories like soap dispensers, cotton buds dispensers, containers for storing the toothpaste, or other items that are useful in the bathroom. If you prefer the more luxurious design, you don’t have to settle for the plain plastic items that look cheap. There are many stylish items made of glass, crystal, silver, or stainless steel so you can add a touch of sophistication to your bathroom.
- You can’t design a bathroom without a mirror and you certainly can’t design a classy bathroom without an imposing large mirror like the one in this picture. What makes this mirror so stunning is the large white frame with sculptured details that makes you think of the royalty bathrooms. For a double effect, choose two identical mirrors above two side-by-side sinks. Or, if you prefer a more modern design, choose many smaller mirrors that will create an interesting pattern on a wall.
- To complete the elegant design created by the mirrors you choose for your bathroom, opt for impressive lighting fixtures like an enormous ceiling chandelier. This decoration can be integrated in a variety of bathroom styles from the classic Victorian style to the more modern styles. Depending on the size of your bathroom, you can even add multiple chandeliers in several parts of the room.
- Nevertheless, the bathroom curtain and carpet can become essential decorations that can totally change the aspect of a bathroom. If you are not a fan of accessories, you will love the simplicity and utility of these two items that can enhance the design of your bathroom. Choose matching pieces that will add color, texture and style to your bathroom.